The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

can't join group or create one, invisible group

Safiyar4
Safiyar4
Soul Shriven
I play on the EU Server, PC.
On thursday I wanted to invite my raid members for the raid and as always I used autoinv. They got the invite but were not able to join me cos the game said that I am already in a group. This was not right and so they tried to inv me. Same problem. At the end diffrent ppl tried it and then we had a group with 10 members without me and a mate. We tried everything: chat inv, without addons, restart the game and so on. We recognized the problem is only at this one character and they could invite us after we logged to other characters.
So this is my main character and as a achive hunter I do everything with this character and I am bound on this character cos the achives are not for one acc, sadly.
I can't join any bg's or randoms or even groups. I already wrote two tickets and it's still not fixed. Please please help me, I can't play this game anymore! I can't do any raids, dungeons or even daily. This bug forces me to play solo :(
My ID and acc name: @f8h23j, Safiyar
ID and acc name from mate with SAME problem: @NoGab, Marijoane

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Safiyar4

Have you used the Launcher's Game Options menu choice Repair Files? It will verify whether the files in your TESO installation are correct, and repair any which are damaged. Sometimes doing this will resolve issues, including when the problem occurs with one character but not with others.

Note:
    • Any time that the game client loses connection to the mega-server because of an interruption in your connection to the Internet via your ISP, the game client can crash without a chance to save and close any files that it has open at the time.
    • In my experience, if a UI Error occurs that involves an EsoUI function, but the dialog does not identify an add-on as part of the "stack traceback:", then it is best practice to take the time to use Repair Files. Else, there can be data corruption as a result of the UI Error -- i.e., corruption which is caused by a "bug" in the game software.
    These events can and will result in all kinds of problems which using Repair Files can prevent. It might or might not subsequently remedy problems that arise after the situation has been previously unnoticed or ignored by the player.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Safiyar4

Do you have a ticket number that you can provide us?

We can take a look to ensure it is being handled correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post