The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild Finder Not Working

DrSlaughtr
DrSlaughtr
✭✭✭✭✭
Since this week's patch, the guild finder is not working for me. It says refreshing Results forever, never showing a list using any of the criteria.

On another odd note, my guild rosters show people online who are not online. You can tell the difference because these people have no level next to their name, just a blank space.
Edited by DrSlaughtr on December 4, 2019 11:36PM
I drink and I stream things.
Twitch: DrSlaughtr
YouTube: DrSlaughtr
Facebook: DrSlaughtr
Twitter: DrSlaughtr
TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @TheEndBringer

Our development team has confirmed the issue and are working on a fix for this. In the meantime, we recommend making your search criteria as specific as possible.

This issue occurs when search criteria is broad and the corresponding results are extremely high.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RikardD It doesn't matter how specific you make your criteria. No matter how much you try to narrow it down it still just says "refreshing result". I should know, I've been messing with it for the last couple of hours and no luck no matter how narrow I made it.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it doesn't matter how narrow you make it.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we're talking about Guilds... is it possible to look for a specific guild, by name?
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    Since we're talking about Guilds... is it possible to look for a specific guild, by name?

No. There's no text search option. Why not? No idea.
  • Redeviledna666
    Hopefully they will fix it soon!

I've returned to the game after a long break and tried to use it over the weekend, to no avail though.