The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 anyone?

bzz86
bzz86
✭✭✭✭
As in topic, cant get in to the game shows me Error 307.
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    got in the game for 2 or maybe 3 minutes and again 307....
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That used to happen to me occasionally, but it hasn't happened lately (knock on wood). I always had to wait a little while before trying to log in again, so sometimes I'd just switch servers for a bit (i.e., from NA to EU, or from EU to NA) to play on a different character, then switch back to the other server later. Alternatively, I might just shut down ESO, shut down Steam, reboot my computer, and then try again, which usually worked.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    try running a repair from the game launcher if you are on pc
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @bzz86

When booted with Error 307 you may just need to wait a few minutes before logging in again. Please let us know if you are still locked out from logging in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this same error yesterday evening. The game also didn't show any news in the log-in menu.
    It solved for me when I closed the game and booted the launcher. After that, I rebooted the game client and I was able to log-in.
    Edited by DTStormfox on November 28, 2019 4:44PM
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @bzz86

When booted with Error 307 you may just need to wait a few minutes before logging in again. Please let us know if you are still locked out from logging in.

It logged and kicked me about 10 times before I gave up and went away for the weekend. Since I came back its fine(so far).
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'm the lucky one.
    I generally only get 307's after making a batch of master writs and then turning them in in a block.

The weird part is that I can turn in a few dozen over half an hour and one to two minutes after I'm finished I get booted with the 307.

I assume the server thinks I'm spamming, but still.... Turning in writs can be seen as spamming?

Edited by twev on December 5, 2019 6:21AM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.