Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate a Year of Adventure with the Dawn of the Dragonguard Event

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Serious question - what is the point of the quest? Is there anything that drops from that chest besides an extra heavy sack?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    So, I attacked a dragon in SE and was logged out 10 seconds later. Logged in back, no dragon, no dragon body, quest task updated. Tried killing a dragon second time, was logged out again and returned to no dragon, no dragon body, quest task updated. Third try - successful finally! I managed to remain logged in and loot the dragon. Except... no ticket.

Well, 'thank you' for giving tickets as loot and not as a quest reward. Such a 'fun' event.

PC NA

That happened to me during the dragon hunting event. I put in an "Ask for Help" ticket about it in game, and after some back and forth, Support was able to refund the missing tickets.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    Scalebreaker bosses give just standard rewards, not double. Unsure about Wrathstone.
    A guildmate reports that the final boss of Moongrave Fane does give double reward (two monster masks, etc).

But only final boss right? Shouldnt it be all bosses? Event page doesnt specify it affects only final one.
  • lemonizzle
    lemonizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it was only the question of time until you absolutely had to hand over your wallet to get tickets..
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunspire Trial only does double drops from Dragon Boss not the quest reward coffer. I was very disappointed by this.

Edited by majulook on November 26, 2019 10:10PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Tigertron
    Tigertron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Serious question - what is the point of the quest? Is there anything that drops from that chest besides an extra heavy sack?

I don't think so. I also got one Robust Heavy Sack with 10 rubedite ore inside. Not so robust imo.
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I got 10 lemons. My only regret is that I didn't take a screenshot. It has got to be the laziest, most poorly conceived quest I have seen in this game.
  • Prodigy_UA
    Prodigy_UA
    ✭✭

It should be double drops on everything, including Motifs.
    Both Wrathstones dungeons, veteran difficult, non-HM
    https://imgur.com/dFDfQjS
    Drops only one page.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got 10 tomatoes. LOL...are they serious??
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lag is greatly reduced by running light on graphics and little to no addons...

I don't have any addons, but still get frequent lag and hangs. Though that is probably the PS4 version's issue! :smile:
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, I attacked a dragon in SE and was logged out 10 seconds later. Logged in back, no dragon, no dragon body, quest task updated. Tried killing a dragon second time, was logged out again and returned to no dragon, no dragon body, quest task updated. Third try - successful finally! I managed to remain logged in and loot the dragon. Except... no ticket.

Well, 'thank you' for giving tickets as loot and not as a quest reward. Such a 'fun' event.

PC NA

That happened to me during the dragon hunting event. I put in an "Ask for Help" ticket about it in game, and after some back and forth, Support was able to refund the missing tickets.

Does it tie the ticket to the very first kill? Would that mean you would lose your ticket if you somehow got disconnected during the dragon kill and then be unable to get it later?

I had one dragon where I could move, but all other players were locked in place. The dragon circled in the air a while and started to land. It took quite a while, but I finally got kicked out for "too many messages". The dragon was dead when I returned, but not lootable. I am not sure if I had tagged it before the lockup, but it was very annoying. I may have had a blue screen (PS4) after getting kicked to the initial screen as well, but I am not sure if that happened this time or another time, too many crashes these days.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prodigy_UA wrote: »

It should be double drops on everything, including Motifs.
    Both Wrathstones dungeons, veteran difficult, non-HM
    https://imgur.com/dFDfQjS
    Drops only one page.

Apologies for the confusion here. The chance to get a motif is doubled, not the actual drop itself. i.e. someone could get two drops in one dungeon because there are two opportunities to get a motif.
    Staff Post