The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Remove Cloak's ability to suppress DoTs

• martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    The cloaking plague must be taken down. bring NB to its doom!!!

You are the person who argued incessantly that NB was in a great place and is a top tier class, all the while pretending that you play NB.

True colours
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find it kind amusing that after all those comments you still believe I'm even remotely serious about this entire topic xD
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    The cloaking plague must be taken down. bring NB to its doom!!!

You are the person who argued incessantly that NB was in a great place and is a top tier class, all the while pretending that you play NB.

True colours

And yes, the notion that NB is strong is true. if you want I can invite you to the discord where we can discuss why. However, this particular thread has nothing to do with those remarks I've made. If you havent figured out whether I'm actually serious or not after reading my comments in this thread then I have nothing else to say
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread derailing a bit and seeming to be posted as bait, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid threads that only derail or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.