Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Lucky Cat Bordello and Playhouse

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
The Lucky Cat Bordello and Playhouse is now open for business! Anyone welcome... as long as your coin is good the service is good too! May you get lucky down at the Lucky Cat!

Visit @Sporvan on PC EU.

With this house I wanted to enjoy the dilapidated gritty state of Senchal and embrace it with a riot of colours all in Elsweyr style. The 400 item limit proved to be plenty for the house and I was very satisfied with it.

The main bordello bedroom and skooma den:

blhvsuxcd2e1.png

Pay your respects to the Lucky Cat:
9mjje1ez5vvc.png

Gardens of the Lucky Cat:
jkfwz5g9bwrl.png

Tythis the stern receptionist of the Lucky Cat:
9ychfqa987oh.png

The rowdy dive bar at the Lucky Cat:
korjws26fv6f.png

Our first rehearsal of "The Lusty Argonian Maid - The Musical!" Sadly it didn't work so well as a one-man show...
oxw3p5a32anx.png

A peek backstage...
mea6xls86lrd.png

Edited by Sporvan on December 5, 2019 5:35PM
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is sweet.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really well done! I love that the first pic looks like it could be an actual painting! The backstage and theatre are fabulous! Will have to start saving my coins to pay a visit soon🥂
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Really well done! I love that the first pic looks like it could be an actual painting! The backstage and theatre are fabulous! Will have to start saving my coins to pay a visit soon🥂

Thanks Delphinia! There are many pleasures to be had for the right coins :-) This really was such a fun house to decorate and I think this house has gotten an unnecessary bad rap
  • ZOS_Nith
    ZOS_Nith
    admin
    This is amazing! The creative rendition of "The Lusty Argonian Maid" is a nice touch. Great work and thank you for sharing!
    Staff Post
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome idea ! Very well done !

It's the best idea for this house ! I'll visit it soon. :)