The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Group finder rekt? pc-eu

• Ashram
    Ashram
    ✭✭
    Good evening @ZOS_GinaBruno

Is it even possible that a com is being made about the state of the infrastructure that hosts the European MegaServer?

Your plans to optimize it?
    A change of service provider, internal hosting rather than outsourcing?

In view of the multiple concerns that this game faces, there are clearly several areas of work.

On the 1st you started the game's recoding and optimization.

But that is clearly not the only concern. There is undoubtedly a material and technical problem, Hardware and Network, as proof of this event which once again overloads the servers, makes the search tool buggy due to the crowds but also the constant lags in PVP.

Could you at least answer us and give us your diagnosis and the solutions that will be applied?

As a player, user of the forum we commit ourselves (by checking small boxes at the bottom of very long paragraphs) to respect the conditions of use. When will ZOS honour its service obligations?

Regards
    Edited by Ashram on November 14, 2019 8:52PM
    Ce qui ne me tue pas, augmente mon XP !
    Options
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After removing a few more posts for bashing, we must remind everyone that all posts should be kept civil and constructive, as well as within the guidelines of the rules that we have in place. Failure to follow the rules can lead to disciplinary action being taken against ones account. We understand that tensions are high and disagreements may even occur, but we do ask that it all be kept civil and constructive. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to take a few moments to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though event turned off I'm still getting 5 minute load screens and unable to search trade post
    Options
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    Can we have old Finder? It was buggy but worked sometimes :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Options
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I logged in this morning (PDT), ran a dungeon, got rewards. Do I get to keep those rewards? Is that fair to the people who didn't get in before the even was cancelled?
    Options
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came back from office and the limited 2 hours of game time that i had...guess what couldn't play...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
    Options
  • Tyreal1974
    Tyreal1974
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Z$S should just give everyone all the swag that could be bought/earned for participating in the event since it was cancelled. It is not the customers fault that the systems have failed so we should just get the stuff and be done with it. It is not like Z$S is losing any revenue since the items were not Clown Store purchases, they were rewards for participating!

Options
  • ruengdet2515
    ruengdet2515
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, already lost 3 ticket and more tonight, tomorrow and next

because....

F
    c
    k

Server.

What about remove this event and give player 15 ticket and random f*king rune box 20 pcs.
    Options
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, will they have to rewrite the Group Finder which they just rewrote?

Personally, I don't care about alternatives or compensations, I want them to fix what's broken, for REAL.
    Options
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashram wrote: »
    Good evening @ZOS_GinaBruno

Is it even possible that a com is being made about the state of the infrastructure that hosts the European MegaServer?

Your plans to optimize it?
    A change of service provider, internal hosting rather than outsourcing?

I may be wrong, but I suspect in this case it wasn't about the specific EU infrastructure, but simply because of time zone differences, you guys hit peak prime time before US did. The US players would probably have suffered the same thing if we had been ahead of you time-wise.

From my perspective, both the US and EU infrastructure is lacking.
    Options
  • Alag
    Alag
    gepe87 wrote: »
    Can we have old Finder? It was buggy but worked sometimes :)

Yes please :disappointed:
    Edited by Alag on November 15, 2019 8:12PM
    Options