The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HUGE Frame Rate loss on Consoles

HackTheMinotaur
HackTheMinotaur
✭✭✭✭
Is it just me? I run Xbone with an external SSD. Performance was actually GOOD the first week of Dragonhold. Now it's turned into a 90's era PPT Slideshow.

What's going on? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @HackTheMinotaur

Do you have any video showing what your current performance looks like?

If you've not done so, you can go through our FAQ below with steps you can take to help out with performance issues while playing on an Xbox.

What do I do if ESO is having performance issues on Xbox One?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbone X with SSD, also same issue, framerate starts to drop after an hour or 2 of play, until you are pretty much forced to reboot.
  • HackTheMinotaur
    HackTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE
    Reinstall worked great. Performance seems solid again. Thanks 🙏
  • HoustonHeart
    I will notice this even on the Xbox one X in certain areas at certain times, one being Craglorn oddly. .

I also put the system in standbye often with game in sleep, this often leads to it.

. When I shut down other things running in background some times that fixes it. A simple restart often stops it completely.

. Sometimes a reinstall cna help put data on same region of drive when updates are done while other things are isntalled in-between.