Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

where are my twitch drops?

Highmoon2013
I have my eso account linked to my twitch account, been watching twitch for 2 days now and haven’t gotten a single drop. Is this pure unlucky or is there something wrong? How does this work for Xbox? Do I get a code in my email? Do I automatically get the twitch drop on my character login after the time twitch says it’s sending the drops (10am eastern)?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Highmoon2013

You would get the Twitch Drops rewarded in game. There are a few reasons as to why you may not be getting any drops. Our FAQ below goes over the reasons as to why you've not gotten a Twitch Drop yet.

Why am I not getting Twitch Crown Crate drops for ESO?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Highmoon2013
    So that does not help when my accounts are connected and I’ve watched over 10 hours of stream in one day. Is it that rare to get a drop?
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So that does not help when my accounts are connected and I’ve watched over 10 hours of stream in one day. Is it that rare to get a drop?

It's only a chance for a drop, not guaranteed. What percentage that chance is, I have no idea.