Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon finder really fixed? PS4 NA Server

PapaReads
PapaReads
Soul Shriven
So my buddy and I qued together for a random normal dungeon on PS4 on two different days since patch. We waited for an hour each time before we gave up. For me this is worse with the new patch than before. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of a series of issues that may prevent successfully joining a Battleground after accepting the prompt to join. This can include issues such as very long queue times, long load screens followed by a failure to join the match, or a failure of the match itself to start. More details and updates can be found in our help article below.

What do I do if I'm experiencing issues with joining a Battleground in The Elder Scrolls Online?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao they responded about battlegrounds when it's about dungeons, they really don't pay attention to what anyone says do they.
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    I am also experiencing problems with the dungeon finder. This is on the ps4 EU server. Being queued for a dungeon, trying to join the dungeon, it tells you somebody failed to join, you are added back to the queue..another dungeon doesnt come up, when you try to leave the dungeon queue to requeue you are unable to. It gives you the option to leave, you click it..go back in to rejoin..it still shows you queued..i had to reset the game back to the character load to get out of the dungeon finder..requeued and was in a dungeon right away.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon queuing is absolutely still broken on PS4 NA despite being told that they had rebuilt the tool. Sat with my queue running for well over an hour, in prime time, last night waiting for any of the vet pledges to pop up. Nada. Nothing. Fn waste of time.
  • VeryEvilPuma
    VeryEvilPuma
    ✭✭✭
    On Xbox EU the same problem with dungeon finder. I can’t find a random group as a healer even for today pledges.
  • Chuaznega
    Chuaznega
    ✭✭
    Same on PC/NA for QUEUE IN DUNGEONS.
  • svendf
    svendf
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU queing together with another player for one hour in dungeon finder- nothing gave up after an hour. This started after latest update.

• PapaReads
    PapaReads
    Soul Shriven
    Not to be a negativity spreader, but it seems like this game is dying. I hope I’m wrong I actually like playing it. May have to step away for a bit.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep I'm another from PCNA, dungeon and BG queues just don't work most of the time. I'm just demoralized now.
    Edited by Maythor on November 13, 2019 9:00PM