The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you delete a forum account

TheNightflame
TheNightflame
✭✭✭✭✭
asking for my personal sake (I want to delete mine)

I don't just want to be inactive, I want to be deleted
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe @ZOS_JesC ?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you do not. Zos has not replied to such threads before. Your best course of action is submitting a CS ticket.

BTW, unless there is a law where you live that would require them do delete an account when requested getting them to delete it is probably a long shot.

Good luck.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why are you following me?

i appreciate the honest response though, it's the most on topic and constructive one you've given me
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post the most offensive content you can think of and troll all replies the hardest you can.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Hi there, you'll need to reach out to our support team if you are requesting a deletion of your account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post