The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 Logging Issue since Patch v1.52

Whizzinglane
Whizzinglane
✭✭
Since I updated to patch v1.52, I have been unable to log into the North America Server on PS4. When I attempted to select Europe Server, the choice is unavailable, only the North America Server is displayed. However, when I log in, it is the Europe Server that I am logged into. I restarted the game and the playstation so many times. Nothing works. It is almost a day now. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Whizzinglane

Do you still have issues today logging into the NA megaserver?

If so, please feel free to post a screenshot showing the login options you're currently seeing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Whizzinglane
    Whizzinglane
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Whizzinglane

If so, please feel free to post a screenshot showing the login options you're currently seeing.

I found a work around to log in but it is showing North America server when itis actually Europe server. I will post screenshots later on. Thank you for responding
  • Whizzinglane
    Whizzinglane
    ✭✭
    @Whizzinglane

Here is a screenshot showing North America but message of the day states, European server. ymuzetsjvgc6.jpg
  • robertwalker173b16_ESO
    robertwalker173b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same issue how do I resolve it
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Whizzinglane

Thank you for posting the screenshot of your startup screen. Since the Europe server is still not available, the problem could be related to what is being cached on your PS4. Try clearing the local save data to see if that makes the Europe server available again.

How do I delete The Elder Scrolls save data on console?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Whizzinglane
    Whizzinglane
    ✭✭
    @Whizzinglane

Thank you for posting the screenshot of your startup screen. Since the Europe server is still not available, the problem could be related to what is being cached on your PS4. Try clearing the local save data to see if that makes the Europe server available again.

How do I delete The Elder Scrolls save data on console?

You're welcome. Iwill do and see if it helps me. Thank you for responding.