Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU down

• Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Occasionally servers go down. This can be intensely frustrating. But there is no need to throw all your toys out the pram and have a tantrum as many seem to be doing.
    Edited by Grianasteri on November 6, 2019 3:54PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    EU server issues... must be a day ending in Y* :trollface:

* In English.

WHAT DID YOU TOUCH!?!?! Come on be honest! :P
    Funny story from another MMO I played (to break the frustrations).

Once randomly everyone got a message saying "Server Shutdown" and the countdown starting.
    The shut down was aborted but everyone flooded to the forums to find out what happened.

Turned out one of the devs accidentally issued a shutdown of the live server and not their test server, the only way they knew who it was is because he apparently let out a large "Phew" when he managed to abort the shut down.

(probably remembering some details, it was many years ago)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Occasionally servers go down. This can be intensely frustrating. But there is no need to throw all your toys out the pram and have a tantrum as many seem to be doing.

Mhm... Occasionally... like every 2 days... And only on PC EU... Since over a year every update or maintenance we experience this sheit. Its not random and they know it.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just letting you know we're looking at approximately another hour or so until maintenance is complete. We're working as quickly as we can to get everyone back in.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just letting you know we're looking at approximately another hour or so until maintenance is complete. We're working as quickly as we can to get everyone back in.
    Cheers Gina. Need our ESO. :grimace:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Hmmmm, let me hazard a wild guess....

PC NA ???
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    EU server issues... must be a day ending in Y* :trollface:

* In English.

WHAT DID YOU TOUCH!?!?! Come on be honest! :P
    Funny story from another MMO I played (to break the frustrations).

Once randomly everyone got a message saying "Server Shutdown" and the countdown starting.
    The shut down was aborted but everyone flooded to the forums to find out what happened.

Turned out one of the devs accidentally issued a shutdown of the live server and not their test server, the only way they knew who it was is because he apparently let out a large "Phew" when he managed to abort the shut down.

(probably remembering some details, it was many years ago)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've closed this thread as there are several other threads currently open on this topic. Please feel free to continue the conversation here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.