The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Megaserver Login Failed 10/29/19

CeissaDesiste
CeissaDesiste
Soul Shriven
Just got booted from the game on my way to a Public Dungeon and now I am unable to log back into the game. I get the "Login Failed - Connection to server timed out. Please try again later." message. My brother also plays ESO and he said the same thing happened to him and he hasn't been able to log back in to the game either.

I checked the support page tried all the fixes there by checking PSN status, my internet connection, and ESO server status. All are working and yet I can't get back into the game. Am I missing something?
  • Knipskastenmann
    Knipskastenmann
    ✭✭✭
    Time outs on PS4 eu as well ...
  • Zallnessa_ESO
    Zallnessa_ESO
    ✭✭
    Same " Login Failed. Connection to server timed out. Please try again later."
  • Draxx00
    Draxx00
    Soul Shriven
    Just attempted to log in to the game. I am unable to do so with the following message: "Login Failed - Connection to server timed out. Please try again later." I tried both the NA and European servers. Same result.

I checked the PSN status, my internet connection, and ESO status. All appear to be working and yet I cannot log into the game.

I have noticed the ESO message about log in issues with their megaservers, but no ETA as to when the problem may be resolved.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

• Dragonaut420
    "LOGIN FAILED: ESO Plus Connection to server timed out. Please don't re-subscribe again later."
    ESO Motto: "It's Nerf or Nothing B1tches"
    Fav Error Msg: "LOGIN FAILED, ESO Plus Connection to server timed out. Please don't re-subscribe again later."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issue causing login issues on the support portal and game servers is now resolved. For this reason we are closing this thread. If you run into issues again when logging in please go ahead and start a new discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.