Maintenance for the week of April 15:
β€’ PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
β€’ ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Haunted Daggerfall Castle

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the start to fall πŸ‚

I thought to get into the "spirit", I'd share my updated Daggerfall. There are some new EHT fx and animations I was dying to use.

You will probably notice quite a bit of text. This is something I wanted to integrate into the home to help guide my guests as they move from one area to another.
There are animations that anyone can initiate, so you will see some instructions along with a little story as well...

side notes:
( there is one animation I left out of the vid - the cheese riddle to open the door to the spell room. )
( my black witchy kitty flying around on her broom is still there, but after years of sitting there keeping watch, I felt it was time she get an upgrade on her broom as well as a new hat πŸ˜‰ )

A very special thanks to @R_K, none of this would be possible without you.. πŸ’—
to @Chryseia , thank you so much for the bounty of fx you have helped add to the catalogue, and to all of those wonderful housing enthusiasts who have also submitted their awesome fx ideas to Cardi. (I used quite a few!)

My apologies for the length of the video. I usually try and keep them fairly short, but this one was a bit difficult to cut down.

Thank you for watching and i hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/OqYRfA37xl0
Edited by Delphinia on November 22, 2019 7:41AM