Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 304 - This account is already logged in

visionality
visionality
✭✭✭✭✭
... getting this message on first login ... and second ... and third ... and fourth ...

then managing to login on fifth try ...

then being kicked from game ...

back to login #1 l ... error message #1 ... and logig #2 ... error message #2 .. and login #3 ... error message #3 ...

managing to login again...

getting kicked from server again ...

back to login/error message #1 ... etc pp

good thing I cancelled ESO plus, I would be so annoyed if I was still paying for this ...

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Are you logging into the PC-EU server?

If you encounter this error, you should wait a full 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Depoorter92
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Are you logging into the PC-EU server?

If you encounter this error, you should wait a full 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again.

I have the same problem and I've been waiting for more than an hour now.
    At the end of my random daily dungeon with my XP boost timer running... Well that was a waste...
    Worst timing ever...
  • koriander1
    koriander1
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem on the PC-EU server and I've had it for two and a half hours now.

At first, I tried to login repeatedly. Always got error 304.

Next, I read up on the problem, checked there were no service alerts and waited for 15 minutes (it felt like 20) before trying to login again. I got error 304.

Next, I waited 50 minutes (it felt like an hour) before trying to login again on the PC-EU server. In the meantime I played on the PC-NA and PC-PTS servers with the same game client and had no problem. But the EU server: still error 304.

Then, I waited a full hour before trying to login again: still error 304.

Frustrating ...
  • koriander1
    koriander1
    Soul Shriven
    Waited another hour to see error 304 again.

Now there is an announcement of maintenance in about 10 hours.
    Maintenance can take like 4 hours.

Guess I have to wait some hours more ....
  • WhisperLFE
    WhisperLFE
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PC-NA and am running into this problem.

Edit: Was just able to get in, but took about 5 tries. I hadn't logged in since this morning (14 hours ago).
    Edited by WhisperLFE on January 8, 2020 1:16AM
  • French_Traders
    French_Traders
    Soul Shriven
    VIctim of same problem, i was yesterday evening in vMoL with a good team, but since yesterday it seem i'm always logged in ...

Is it possible to manually unlog me ?

Have 6h to wait for login, its a big joke ...

@myster00ms (have a guild to lead, so i understand problems, but please let me in :p )

Thx
  • koriander1
    koriander1
    Soul Shriven
    I got error 304 again. More than 12 hours for a simple login ....

And a public announcement:
    "Tomorrow, January 8 beginning at 6:00am EST, we’ll be performing maintenance on PC EU to address an issue where some players aren’t currently able to log in, including encountering Error 304. We anticipate downtime to be just an hour or two. Thanks for your understanding"

So now everyone must wait two hours and understand. What is it I am supposed to understand?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since it is a few months old and has been bumped regarding an unrelated support issue. There were some issues on the PC-EU server yesterday (01/08/20) causing login and connection issues for players. Maintenance has been completed today and these issues should now be resolved. You can continue discussion in the thread below on this topic.

Booted from server
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.