The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Got "kicked" from the server and put to Login Queue

Troeca
Troeca
✭✭
I'm playing on PC EU server.

I logged in about 45 minutes ago to go to Southern Elsweyr for the daily quests. When trying to log in I got put to Login Queue (which is slightly irritating for customer paying monthly fee for the service...)
After roughly 15 minutes I got in and joined the fight. Then suddenly after I got in to the fight with my 3rd dragon for this evening the screen just switched to Login Queue in a blink. No errors or anything. Just switched straight from a fight to login in one frame.

Checked my Internet connection in multiple ways and there is and was no problems at the time of this incident.

Now after 15 minutes of sitting in line (again) the timer is still showing 7 minutes.
Best regards,
@Troeca +1863CP | PC/EU (Steam)
  • Troeca
    Troeca
    ✭✭
    To continue the story:

I got in after the waiting - clicked to load character to southern elsweyr. Game went to loading screen for about 5 seconds and then I got an error message stating that something went wrong - and got "kicked" again to Login Queue. Timer has shown 2 minutes and 13 seconds for roughly 5 minutes now...

Edit:

And it happened again. Got to play for nice 10 minutes and then "kicked" out to Login Queue. 9 minutes and 49 seconds. There's something going on with your European server, guys. :/
    Edited by Troeca on October 25, 2019 8:15PM
    Best regards,
    @Troeca +1863CP | PC/EU (Steam)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Earlier today maintenance was performed on PC-NA and PC-EU servers to help with the login issues players are having. We are going to close this thread since there are multiple threads open on this topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.