The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Patch today two computer lockup's

DaTuneman
DaTuneman
Haven't had a problem until this new patch came out. Twice in game lockup froze computer had to reboot both times. PC Win 10
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DaTuneman

Did both crashes happen in the same area or when performing a specific action?

Have you gone through any troubleshooting already to resolve these crashes?

If not, you should try going through our crash help article linked below.

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NiraLin
    NiraLin
    Soul Shriven
    Me too. Significant issues while in Senchal and in other capital cities, on my main character.

Here's my ticket number 191012-004177

Still happening after the Dragonhold patch.

Character name "Redblock" PC NA server.

Since I'm not having issues on other characters, it seems to be a character data issue.

Please fix. This is extremely frustrating and preventing me from playing the game. I've crashed 4 times in 3 hours just trying to do the new quests.
  • NiraLin
    NiraLin
    Soul Shriven
    Also, I've repaired, restarted the client, restarted the entire computer, etc...

This crash also frequently crashes the launcher/patcher as well.

Note: I've never received an email from ZOS when I put in that ticket either.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NiraLin

I've sent you a PM with an update on your ticket #191012-004177.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post