The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

incompetent mf zo$ EU login broken again

adree
adree
✭✭✭
nuf to say ***
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
    Edited by TequilaFire on October 16, 2019 1:58PM
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    Same here internal error message on both servers
  • Daleth
    Daleth
    ✭✭✭
    IN7zbVB.gif
    It's just down for maintenance, join the rest of us in our attempt to ddos their servers with out f5 button.
  • adree
    adree
    ✭✭✭
    [IN PROGRESS just done staff on 2 other accounts and now login broken and no its says complete stiop *** lie
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    adree wrote: »
    [IN PROGRESS just done staff on 2 other accounts and now login broken and no its says complete stiop *** lie

Look at the top of the forum page.
    But rage on!
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know we like to *** alot at ZOS about their Game but granted theres a lot that can be improved but compared to other games who try to do the same ZOS does things alot better. Ever tried the PvP in Destiny 2?? Or the Pve in Red Dead Redemption 2 Online???? Or the "Trials" in neverwinter? or the Quests in State of Decay ???? Trust me when i say this sure Zos screwes some stuff up but compared to other Game developers they look extremly competent.
    So yeah thank you ZOS for not screwing up this game like other games screw up theirs with extremly weird ideas.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • MusekininKanchou
    MusekininKanchou
    ✭✭✭
    Na login still busted. Got one account on after 5 tries but can’t login’s account. Good job on breaktenance.
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The maintenance should be complete though. I was able to log on an hour ago or so
  • MusekininKanchou
    MusekininKanchou
    ✭✭✭
    Grr wife's account can’t login. Hate posting with my phone.
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    Both servers now working
  • Daleth
    Daleth
    ✭✭✭
    adree wrote: »

They literally said that people already logged in would be able to stay logged in, it's a message on the launcher.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The account system maintenance has nothing to do with logging into the game. The more aggressive you are spreading misinformation, the more stupid you make yourself look.

Some people are getting in randomly BTW (I just did after a few tries with breaks in-between).
    Edited by Raisin on October 16, 2019 2:08PM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've closed this thread as it is not conducive to a constructive conversation. Please keep an eye on existing messaging for updates and more information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.