The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login Error

Kreygar
Kreygar
Soul Shriven
Greetings.
Today I celebrate a MONTH from the moment my contact with your technical support about the inability to enter the game. September 10, I could not enter after selecting a character. At first I solved the problem myself, then I turned to support, then to the provider, and again to your support. Nothing changed. Note that I paid for ESO Plus on September 9th. A month of solving problems for my money, which did not lead to anything, because I did not have the opportunity to play. New events - in which I can not participate. Waiting for the next response from technical support during the WEEK. "We will pass this issue on to a specialized team." Now my problem is being solved by the "Escalations Team". I don’t know what it is, but it sounds cool. Even cooler than the "special team." But I still can’t enter the game..
Edited by Kreygar on October 15, 2019 12:39PM
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @Kreygar

If you already have an open ticket with our support team, it is best to follow-up with that ticket by replying to your e-mail as they will able to offer more specialized support for this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kreygar

You are also welcome to post your ticket number in this thread as we can check on the current status to ensure it is being handled correctly.
    Staff Post
  • Kreygar
    Kreygar
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

190915-002829 and 191003-001014

In the first, for some reason I could not add a message and I had to create another.
    Thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kreygar

Thank you for your ticket numbers. Please check your inbox for an update on your most recent ticket.
    Staff Post
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    After the new update there are login errors and character disconnections. Fix it please.
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    Login times out, and there is no way for some to log in. Thank you for the Dragonhold DCL. Awesome job in loosing your players.
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix the LOGIN and compensate it! I don´t want bad customer Service.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the PC/Mac EU megaserver.
    Staff Post