The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 307 "Booted from Server"

ZoM_Head
ZoM_Head
✭✭✭✭
EU server on PC, just relogging characters to get the hirelings.

Suddenly "Booted from Server" kicks me out of character selection, now i can not log in.
mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    When booted with Error 307 you may just need to wait a few minutes before logging in again. Please let us know if you are still locked out from logging in.
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 13, 2019 8:38PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    When booted with Error 307 you may just need to wait a few minutes before logging in again. Please let us know if you are still locked out from logging in.

10 minutes and still booted from server
    PS4 Euro
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ruifeio

The EU megaserver has been experiencing some issues over the weekend leading to login and loading issues. These issues should now be resolved. If you are still having an issue please let us know.
    Staff Post
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, i just waited a few minutes and was able to log in and everything was fine.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Kalcipher1
    Kalcipher1
    ✭✭✭
    Got booted, no error code... then Error 304 trying to log back in... i'll wait a few minutes...

BTW what's up with guild history? still reworking that issue i hope... I don't like having to stay logged on for 3 or 4 hours before all my MM listings show up if I've been offline for a couple days. It's ridiculous...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kalcipher1

Are you playing on the PC-NA or PC-EU megaserver?

There is currently an issue today (10/21/2019) on the PC-EU megaserver with players logging in.
    Staff Post
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pc eu... can’t log in, seems I’m already logged in error 304

Why is it always this way? You would think I would have learned not to try logging in on patch day
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As a further update, the login issues affecting the PC/Mac EU megaserver should now be resolved.
    Staff Post