The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Character stuck in pariahs pinnacle

ibeprofun
ibeprofun
✭✭✭
The game crashed at 8am PST (8hrs ago) while I was in the pariahs pinnacle. When I went to log back in, the game crashed again, and now every time I try to log on it crashes on that character. I can log on other characters and visit the house, but not my main character.

I submitted a ticket over 7 hours ago and haven't heard anything. I've sent another ticket a few hours ago and haven't heard back yet.

This issue has happened before, and customer service had to move that character out of the house so I could log in.

I have completely reinstalled the game, deleted the saved files, everything. I had another character turn off every light in the house, and removed every undaunted bust (rumored to cause errors).

The only other things I can do is wait or smash the CD and wash my hands.

Are there any devs that can simply relocate this character so I can move on with my life?
Edited by ibeprofun on October 8, 2019 12:22AM