The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error Code: 307

Indoril_Nerevar
Indoril_Nerevar
✭✭✭
First time I have ever recieved this.

"Booted from server."

As if you'd dare! Ha! No, but all kidding aside:

I have recieved many unknown errors before in The Elder Scrolls Online. But not like this.

From my understanding after looking into the details myself, this will either fix itself in a matter of a few minutes OR it means the user has a suspended account. Well, isn't that just frightening. I wonder what would have happend if, say, God forbid I actually did something wrong then it would be worse than a suspension. But in this case, you can still get one for doing nothing at all?

Nonetheless, I hope, just as much as I would like to see, this to be fixed immediately.

Clearly, we do not suspend users who are not breaking the game rules. So, this must be a bug considering all things.

The Elsweyr Dragon Rising Event is taking place and I have been particularily interested in that very much - I would like to get back to it.