The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

[snip] learn to play maybe?

albertberku
albertberku
✭✭✭
So, ESO is one of the rare online games, that actually has skill gap in PvP. There are plenty of games out there that allow bad players to win, you can satisfy yourself there. Just, please let some games still exist with a skill gap. Enough is enough, [snip] learn to play the game. After every patch, each patch. You dont have to farm 10 sets, transmute 200 pieces, respec 5 times after every single change. Just stop abusing the most powerful thing every patch, then [snip] the forums when it is changed because obviously it is overperforming. [snip]

You people dont want fair and balanced gameplay, you just want something exists in the game that clearly overperforming, so that you can have advantage over people that dont want to use it. You are looking for a carry every patch and getting upset when balance team trying to eliminate carries.

[Edit for bait.]
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on October 1, 2019 1:19AM
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it doesn't.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned to play a long time ago.Problem is, I don't like alot of these changes,and neither do others.
    Edited by MehrunesFlagon on September 30, 2019 11:57PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, ESO is one of the rare online games, that actually has skill gap in PvP. There are plenty of games out there that allow bad players to win, you can satisfy yourself there. Just, please let some games still exist with a skill gap. Enough is enough, stop crying and learn to play the game. After every patch, each patch. You dont have to farm 10 sets, transmute 200 pieces, respec 5 times after every single change. Just stop abusing the most powerful thing every patch, then cry in the forums when it is changed because obviously it is overperforming. Stop threatening people with quitting the game, we dont care. Stop with your ESO dying posts. It is not. ESO is huge, you are nothing. Stop it and learn to play the game. How about that?

slap.gif

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best way to win consistently in PVP no matter what ZOS changes is to prepare for PVP, get in voice comms with a couple/bunch of your friends, and work together.

Cyrodiil, Battlegrounds, and even Imperial City strongly favor pre-made, organized groups that work together. And ZOS has never once managed to significantly nerf teamwork.

Practice and experience makes a big difference, to be sure. But basic teamwork and communication don't change update to update, and in ESO's group-based PVP-modes, Teamwork is OP.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 30, 2019 11:55PM
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know in all my time since beta, I have never read this advice before. Thanks new guy, you have changed everything for me!
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it OP. ZOS nerfs NB and DK again while both classes were not over-performing in U23 in any way and gives BOOM BABY to class which was most powerful in U23.

So persons who jump from one best spec to another best spec have nothing to whine about, they were actually buffed in comparison to others.
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best way to win consistently in PVP no matter what ZOS changes is to prepare for PVP, get in voice comms with a couple/bunch of your friends, and work together.

Cyrodiil, Battlegrounds, and even Imperial City strongly favor pre-made, organized groups that work together. And ZOS has never once managed to significantly nerf teamwork.

Practice and experience makes a big difference, to be sure. But basic teamwork and communication don't change update to update, and in ESO's group-based PVP-modes, Teamwork is OP.

Lul. They nerfed non meta smallscale healers to shïť.
    Vigor nerfed for smallscale
    Springs nerfed
    Rapid regen nerfed
    Many class heals nerfed
    Bubbles nerfed
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lul. They nerfed non meta smallscale healers to shïť.
    Vigor nerfed for smallscale
    Springs nerfed
    Rapid regen nerfed
    Many class heals nerfed
    Bubbles nerfed

and cast times. don't forget cast times.
    Invictus
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    You know in all my time since beta, I have never read this advice before. Thanks new guy, you have changed everything for me!

Underrated comment right here.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

Seeing as this thread is only intended to bait other members of the community, we have decided to close it. When creating threads/posts, we ask that they be kept civil and constructive, as well as within the guidelines of the rules we have in place. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.