The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Natch Potes 5.2.2

yepleb
yepleb
✭✭✭
First you release the stupidest combat changes this game has ever seen then you dumb gasoline on the fire that is the pts forum by delaying the ''combat changes'' patch notes (more nerfs most likely) because of an event that majority of the players do not care about. That's community management around here I guess.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yepleb wrote: »
    First you release the stupidest combat changes this game has ever seen then you dumb gasoline on the fire that is the pts forum by delaying the ''combat changes'' patch notes (more nerfs most likely) because of an event that majority of the players do not care about. That's community management around here I guess.

Don't blame Gina or other community managers for this, I'm 100% sure it all comes from above, maybe even from Bethesda. This is all looks so alike to FO76 treatment.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't blame Gina or other community managers for this, I'm 100% sure it all comes from above, maybe even from Bethesda. This is all looks so alike to FO76 treatment.

It's obviously not Gina most likely some *** bag in a suit is making the call.
    Edited by MehrunesFlagon on October 1, 2019 1:02AM
  • yepleb
    yepleb
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I'm not blaming her specifically but the whole company is extremely bad at communicating with the players. Stuff like this make people leave the game

• GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea, maybe Todd want ESO players to try and play FO76 cash shop simulator....
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey you can not ruin the surprise of the new Crown Store UI with auto-purchase...
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    I hoped memes here...
    PC-EU
    Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

And where, pray, is this majority you speak of? Last time I checked your imagination doesn't count.
  • Jack_TheImpaler
    Jack_TheImpaler
    ✭✭✭
    October 1st, i wonder what the event is.... Delaying for an event we all know is coming :|
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove event from paych notes, relrase it, announce event later, edit patch notes post to add event. This company likes to annoy players for sure.
  • Rescue78
    Rescue78
    ✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »

And where, pray, is this majority you speak of? Last time I checked your imagination doesn't count.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495761/do-you-care-about-the-new-event#latest

Time of posting, 82% don't care, 17% care. Or if you want numbers 183 don't care, 38 care.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's obviously not Gina most likely some *** bag in a suit is making the call.

Yes, but OP is blaming Gina since they are suggesting the issue lies with the community management. They were right to point out that fallacy stated in the OP.
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We've closed this thread due to it's bashing nature. We do not permit the bashing of individuals (including ZeniMax employees), groups, or other companies on our forums. We believe that doing so is neither constructive nor in spirit of our game and community.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.