The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Howling pvp players and how to live with it.

Aldrik41
Aldrik41
✭✭

Enough.
Be worthy, stop whining, stop nerfing, are you warriors or rags?
  • Aldrik41
    Aldrik41
    ✭✭

And yes, to hell with gambling!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Au, au, au, AUUUU!
  • Aldrik41
    Aldrik41
    ✭✭

Pinch
  • Aldrik41
    Aldrik41
    ✭✭

You can complain!
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldrik41 wrote: »
    Enough.
    Be worthy, stop whining, stop nerfing, are you warriors or rags?

PvE player making broad assumptions about all PvP players.

As someone who plays both fields of content just stop. The concerns of PvP are just as valid as PvE. We have had nerfs impact PvP due to PvE changes. And it is no suprise that PvP call for nerfs, sometimes the balance pendulum swings a bit to far (like with templars currently, the strength isn't with the class but with the DoT meta and having access to one of the most reliable class purges.)

I feel we would see more PvE complaints if raid bosses could complain, but as they are unable to speak about how damage is too high and their mechanics are being ignored we instead have the misconception that balance is fine in PvE and that the only thing that alters PvE is all the gosh darn complaining PvP players.

Sorry for the semi rant, I just get sick of this player base dividing itself, if we would take a minute to perceived someone else's concerns as being valid, not even necessarily just, then I feel we would make leaps further in creating a game that could be fundamentally flawless for all involved.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Aldrik41
    Aldrik41
    ✭✭
    I don’t give a damn if the zos ban will give me. If you also do, you will lose some of the players. Listen to the players, listen to what people tell you!
  • Aldrik41
    Aldrik41
    ✭✭

This theme is not designed to ridicule or insult someone. Stop mocking the game.

Excuse me, my English.
  • Aldrik41
    Aldrik41
    ✭✭

Guys, I'm sorry. I blame part of the community for the changes. I'm sorry. I'm just tired of seeing our game crash, maybe forever.
  • Aldrik41
    Aldrik41
    ✭✭

Do not be angry at me.
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game should be balanced around pvp. It's the only thing in the game that requires such a high level of skill and not just repeating rotations. There will always be a meta rotation that will faceroll pve regardless of the changes zos makes.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

Seeing as this thread isn't very constructive, we have felt it best to shut it down.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.