Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FOUR YEARS AND STILL VET VAULTS OF MADNESS SURVIVOR IS BUGGED!!!! WTH????

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno

You guys should be utterly ashamed of yourselves. Four years my wife and I have been no death running Vet Vaults of Madness - and four years on, it still NEVER credits you with it.

C'mon guys... get this crap together already. It's 15:32 EST on the 27th September... Check the completion log of Brandykinsgamer and Rittings for vet vaults of madness... I'm handing in my hardmode key as proof... you can check that too.

Just fix it, and give us the credit of it already. It's been four years and hours of countless wasted time trying to get one achievement.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ticket Number... 190927-002767

This is about the 5th or 6th ticket I've submitted about this bug - each time it gets ignored or is left unresolved and remains freaking broken.
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't the fix on the last PTS patch notes or am I mistaken?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game even froze on the ticket submission screen... the game is a bloody joke right now.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If it was... then I can clearly say it's still broken and, as usual, they fixed absolutely nowt.
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

If it was... then I can clearly say it's still broken and, as usual, they fixed absolutely nowt.

Yeah the fix was listed on the last PTS patch notes so you'll have to wait until the new DLC goes live. I guess better late than never...lol
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    You're mad over a bugged achievement?

Must not have any real life achievements to be proud of...
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    which "bug" are you referring to? No death in VoM is very easy (one of the easiest in game) if your refering to the 1st boss were someone always seems to die..thats a Mech issue, when the beam hits a player everyone has to stop Dps and healer focus that player until it stops, personally never had an issue in that dungeon
  • nickl413
    nickl413
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember reading in another thread that if the second boss has someone picked up when she dies you will not get the no death achievement. And since most people either dont care to release the person or don't know how, they all just keep doing dps, so someone is almost always in the air when she goes down, making VoM a hard one to get.
  • flyingduchess
    So I'm a bit of a completionist and the VoM survivor challenge is the only achievement I have left in that list. It's quite frustrating *because* it is such an easy dungeon to get through. I've done it without anyone dying plenty of times, and still I haven't got it. Even with that last thing at the 2nd boss, though I might give it another go paying more attention to that, but it just feels a bit ridiculous. It's quite an old dungeon, this should've been fixed already. The last few times I was in there for pledges, other people did get the achievement and I still didn't lmao
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    which "bug" are you referring to? No death in VoM is very easy (one of the easiest in game) if your refering to the 1st boss were someone always seems to die..thats a Mech issue, when the beam hits a player everyone has to stop Dps and healer focus that player until it stops, personally never had an issue in that dungeon

OMFG someone else in the game who knows what to do here. I keep trying to teach people but they think I'm joking.
    When he says "share my pain" he means it. I've seen DPS just kill themselves on that boss.

EDIT: You can also pull the Watcher boss to the Titian Boss along with all the adds for a faster run.
    The Blue/Purple braisers at the last boss light up just seconds before he casts his ulti glass shard thing havent seen a tell for which one tho.
    Edited by Kali_Despoine on September 30, 2019 10:12PM
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant believe it's bugged for 4 years.
    was working fine 2 years ago at least...
    wnv549tgkc9s.png

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Clearly didn't read my post... lol. I've completed it no death many times. I've even solo no deathed it and still no achievement...
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine in several character o.O
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language