Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Receiving "Critical Error (Physics)" Load Screen Freeze

Emma_Muaji
Emma_Muaji
✭✭
Several Times when the load screen comes up it freezes, back gound music still plays. just nothing. Had to "ALT TAB" on one screen it showed a "Critical error (physics)" Pending DATA Load Error (5800007-o00000000080d91) over 15 minutes no change, cannot get out of the "LOAD SCREEN", used task manger to shut-down my system. (PC-NA)

Awwwww, Help Please, EM
  • Emma_Muaji
    Emma_Muaji
    ✭✭
    Sorry, that happens after log-in and the character load. during game-play when the load screen comes up. Sorry, I think faster than I can type. :( EM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Emma_Muaji

Have you tried running a repair through the ESO launcher in order to stop this crash from occurring?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Emma_Muaji
    Emma_Muaji
    ✭✭
    Try to run Repair, stops at 2 % verifying 7DD19.4D MB remaining put in a ticket with a respone of Static IP Address, which makes no sense, first my system (Desktop) is connected to IP Router by ethernet cable and my laptop the same way. Also, I'm the only one. (Plus, and don't tell anyone I'm also a senior citizen) and my smartphone ain't that smart:). The game now crashes went trying to load Character. My first Character that I started around 04/15. I have ten total and it seems on two so far have started with the crashes. 1st AV started with the way shrines and has moved to when first loading. The 2nd AV was fine for about 11 jump via wayshrine and then started to crash. I was thinking about reinstalling the ESO Launcher and then try to run repair. I'm hoping it's not a cascade effect, my keeping fingers crossed(Makes playing the game quite Hard). Added note it seems that I always have problems with a Large Mircosoft Windows Update Happens. I hope you can help, so with my little secret, I was good with Windows 3.11, Windows XP and Windows Vista, but I am totally lost with Windows 10. Thanks for your help. EM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Emma_Muaji

Please let us know if reinstalling the launcher and then running a repair helps with these crashes. If simply reinstalling the launcher doesn't help, you may need to try reinstalling the entire game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post