The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

IC repeatable quests no longer giving correct rewards?

• iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question I have is those of us that turned in our daily’s but didn’t get the merits, will we now see those in our inventory?
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC here, made a repeatable quest in IC, got 400 TelVar and a merit fragment thingie. Not sure that's correct (I didn't know and still don't know what to expect) but that's what I got. Sounds OK.

Yup that is what is supposed to happen on the first daily completed. Each daily after that will give the tel var.
    Edited by Katahdin on September 9, 2019 4:51PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    Question I have is those of us that turned in our daily’s but didn’t get the merits, will we now see those in our inventory?

PS4 here, did not get the Merit, completed Daily Imperial City quest. Got light telvar bag.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the one wtih the ballistae and had the same problem.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »

PS4 here, did not get the Merit, completed Daily Imperial City quest. Got light telvar bag.

Have you done more than one today? If you did it before the maintenance, the correct rewards wouldn't have been activated yet.
    Staff Post
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »

Have you done more than one today? If you did it before the maintenance, the correct rewards wouldn't have been activated yet.

They are PS4 which I believe has maintenance tomorrow?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »

We pushed an update to consoles immediately after PC maintenance this morning.

That being said, there will still be a UI error when receiving rewards. If you're playing on console, make sure to check your inventory after turning in a daily quest to see your full rewards.
    Staff Post
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »

We pushed an update to consoles immediately after PC maintenance this morning.

That being said, there will still be a UI error when receiving rewards. If you're playing on console, make sure to check your inventory after turning in a daily quest to see your full rewards.

I did my first quest around 1PM, and I've checked my inventory with no rewards. I've asked in chat and did not see anyone else getting a reward.
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the plan for those of us that did this for four days to see if it was working right again yet? We are missing four siege of cyrodiils merits, and I'm also missing one day of event tickets.

Help ticket #190908-001888

By the way, I was able to get tickets and siege merits today.
    Edited by Cavedog on September 10, 2019 1:22AM