The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Interface Unreadable

n80fty
n80fty
✭✭
So I bit the bullet. grudge paying for this game again but I did. As I'm on PC this time I've started downloading the launcher. Is the interface this small all the time as I cant read the window as it is too small. I cant find an option to enlarge it or change the size. This is the only game launcher I cant read and I own 100s of games. It looks like a scaling issue but not on my side as its the only window that is that tiny. If this is the interface size and I cant change it then I would need to move to steam where I would need to purchase the game again. If this is the case do you have a code for the game I just purchased on steam. Remember I'm at the launcher download stage so I don't have access to the game window yet. But why you cant adjust the size of this window is ridiculous its 2019 not 1987.