The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Linked Twitch Account Disappeared, Now Unable to Link Twitch Account

slamb777_ESO
slamb777_ESO
Soul Shriven
Like the title says, I had previously linked my twitch account with my ESO account earlier this year and received the senche-lion mount as well as the Ouroboros crates. Went to go see if my account was linked for this latest twitch prime promotion, and nothing was there. When I went to re-link my twitch account, I keep getting the message: "There was a problem linking your account. Please try again later or contact support." I had previously changed my twitch password, so I'm not sure if this is what's causing the issue. The screen looks like this by the way: 4yhvpoity2j1.png

I've submitted a ticket, but I'm hoping by posting this I can also get some help. My ticked number is: 190827-003756. Thank you for your help!
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @slamb777_ESO,

If you get this message after following the instructions found here, the follow troubleshooting might help:
    • Use a different browser
    • Temporarily disable any antivirus, ad/pop-up blockers, and firewalls
    • Clear your browser's cookies / cache
    • Access the site from a mobile device/network

If that doesn't work then the customer support team should be able to help you out.

On the plus side you've got until September 27 to redeem the latest offer so theres time to get it sorted.
  • slamb777_ESO
    slamb777_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the reply @FurySevenSix. Unfortunately I did everything you listed and still no dice. But yeah I'm hoping it gets sorted out before it ends. Hopefully it wont take that long!
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @slamb777_ESO

We are aware of an issue some players have experienced when attempting to link to Twitch you would receive the message "There was a problem linking your account. Please try again later or contact support." We have identified the issue and we believe it is now resolved.

Most players should be able to simply relink, but if problems persist, fully unlinking and relinking should resolve the issue.

To confirm that your ESO account is properly linked to Twitch, please follow these steps exactly in the provided order:
    • Unlink via the ESO website found here
    • Unlink from Twitch Connections found here
    • Logout of the ESO website
    • Logout of the Twitch website
    • Close the web browser
    • Link via the ESO website found here

If you are still having issues and have tried the steps provided, please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    @slamb777_ESO

We are aware of an issue some players have experienced when attempting to link to Twitch you would receive the message "There was a problem linking your account. Please try again later or contact support." We have identified the issue and we believe it is now resolved.

Most players should be able to simply relink, but if problems persist, fully unlinking and relinking should resolve the issue.

To confirm that your ESO account is properly linked to Twitch, please follow these steps exactly in the provided order:
    • Unlink via the ESO website found here
    • Unlink from Twitch Connections found here
    • Logout of the ESO website
    • Logout of the Twitch website
    • Close the web browser
    • Link via the ESO website found here

If you are still having issues and have tried the steps provided, please let us know.

hello, I'm still having that issue after tried all the steps
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @mirko

If you have tried all those steps please contact a customer support agent by submitting a ticket here so they may look into this for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DFusion
    DFusion
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_RikardD they cant help because they dont know whats going on.
    I've been in contact with them for 2 to 3 weeks now, and still nothing.
    To the point that i have to chase them to get any status update.
    If i dont then weeks would go by without any sign of life.
    The amount of missed drops and missed prime loot ( because lets be real thats the only reason to do it ) is getting high,
    Would be awesome if something could be done about it :)
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    DFusion wrote: »
    @ZOS_RikardD they cant help because they dont know whats going on.
    I've been in contact with them for 2 to 3 weeks now, and still nothing.
    To the point that i have to chase them to get any status update.
    If i dont then weeks would go by without any sign of life.
    The amount of missed drops and missed prime loot ( because lets be real thats the only reason to do it ) is getting high,
    Would be awesome if something could be done about it :)

Ye me too, hope that by connecting the accounts now will fix all and give us all the stuff