The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Plague Doctor Nerf: Why?

• ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update 24: Plague Doctor rework to instead provide disease damage buff instead of giving hp.
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dunning-Kruger, your order is up :D
  • nesakinter
    nesakinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had to look up your post history after your recent post saying forums are trash. And this confirms my suspicion about something
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    so you necroed this to troll OP?
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • seerevaloc
    seerevaloc
    ✭✭✭
    I own a tank. Level 537 Templar. I am a Nord. In PvP my health jumps to 75k and whereas everything else is reduced by 50%. I have not lost a single duel out of all my 306 duels. I have watched 6 year PvPers forfeit to me, emperors and warlords.

Here I found the True Dovakhiin.

> 6-years PvP'ers forfeit to me, emperors & warlords.
    And you've never thought maybe you're on steroids that need a little fine-tuning?
    Never thought that those guys are good, which of your "game-play skill & knowledge" makes you better than them?

Or... whatever...

[Edit]
    Indoril_Nerevar wrote: »
    94.3% of you are pathetic. A waste of life, considering what you do with it. A troll. A loser who rocks the boat and stirs the pot. A predictable stereotype. You are equivalent to the dust between my toes - Nonexistent. Powerless. Thoughtless.

Omg I just seen this passage. Just wow!
    Edited by seerevaloc on November 29, 2019 10:16AM
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! Given the age of this thread and given that some information may be out of date, we've closed this thread. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.