The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have crashed 3 times in 10 mins in PC NA CP PVP!

Hexquisite
Hexquisite
✭✭✭✭
What did today's patch do?
Edited by Hexquisite on August 20, 2019 4:19AM
PC NA
~Ethereal Traders Union~
~Spicy Economics~
~Tropic Thunder~
~Us Ghosts~

• Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same and the first 2 times I wasn't even around any large grps ( or even in combat). Something definitely changed with todays maintenance.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been that way since late last week.
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    It's been that way since late last week.

I guess I was lucky and wasn't crashing at all last week, though I was experiencing all the bar swap and sprint bugs.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Van_Winkle
    Van_Winkle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wait for patch, that will fix yesterday patch...
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are threads on the subject that may have answers for you though I doubt one is available. I do know one of those threads has a response from Zos on the matter.

It is the official thread on the subject since it was added to the dev tracker.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I crashed and now need to repair files as every game launch immediately crashes before login screen.

Good job with the patch.
  • Najarati
    Najarati
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see it isn't just me. I've been crashing every 5 to 30 minutes, today, in Cyrodiil. This doesn't typically happen.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to rename the servers POS 1 & 2
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This patch is trash. Crashing over and over since maintenance geeze. ZOS even considering fixing this unplayable crap?
  • Sinbaar
    Sinbaar
    ✭✭✭✭
    its not just cyrodiil. its also in pve. just crashed 2 times within 20 minutes.... eu server
    Mitgründer der Allianz Bosriel!
    <<<Herolde des Friedens Kriegsherr>>>
    <<<RONIN>>>
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been crashing in BGs....
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The recent discussion page is like a dumpster fire lol. Crashes all over PC NA, huge health desync issues, EU economy trashed by guild trader bug and so on + their ongoing server issues. Should be a fun morning at ZOS HQ.
    Edited by Vapirko on August 20, 2019 6:54AM
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    The recent discussion page is like a dumpster fire lol. Crashes all over PC NA, huge health desync issues, EU economy trashed by guild trader bug and so on + their ongoing server issues. Should be a fun morning at ZOS HQ.

ZOS don’t care! The crown store works!
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got crashed 19 times in last 4 hours. PC EU
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, after the 2nd crash, I didn't try to login after that.
    If their servers, system, setup, or whatever, sucks that bad, why would I, or you, want to play knowing full well it wont be any better?
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent... PC NA is finally prone to the issues we’ve been dealing with on console and what our PC EU friends have been dealing with. Maybe they’ll actually do something about it now!

This reply brought to you by Wishful Thinking (TM)
    Edited by Aurielle on August 20, 2019 10:42AM
  • Berserkerkitten
    Berserkerkitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are so lucky! Over here on the EU server there's no way in hell I could crash so often over such a short period of time, because the 15 minute load screens absolutely prevent it.
    Nobody cares about your endless list of terribly-named characters.
  • FoulSnowpaw
    FoulSnowpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Game has been failing in latency since Scalebreaker
    Well what do you know...
  • Berserkerkitten
    Berserkerkitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game has been failing in latency since Scalebreaker

Because lag is now so off the scale, it breaks it.

I'll see myself out.
    Nobody cares about your endless list of terribly-named characters.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it could be worse, y’all could be playing with 300 ping from AU or Asia. I swear to you, every death in PvP this afternoon for me was a desync from around 30% no exaggeration.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since there are multiple discussions ongoing about crashes while in combat, we will be closing this thread. We are currently investigating this issue which is affecting both PC-EU and PC-NA servers. You can continue the discussion in the thread linked below.

I keep crashing to desktop in Cyrodiil...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.