Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lots of crashes in Cyro today after patch

eol
eol
✭✭✭
Hopefully ZOS is already aware, but there are so many crashes today in Cyrodiil (PC NA new Vivec AD) after today's patch. I have crashed 4 times in an hour or so, but 3 of those crashes happened in the last 15 minutes. No commonality to the crashes: sieges, open field battles, just riding my horse.. In a couple cases, many AD crahed at once.

My son plays also at a computer next to mine. In some cases he crashed at the same time as me, and in other cases we crashed separately.

I know you folks are doing your best but seems obvious to me that something changed with today's patch because I crash maybe once every 2 or 3 play sessions, not 4 times in one short play session.

• Wihuri
    Wihuri
    ✭✭✭
    getting crashes as well on PC EU Cyrodiil
  • Hyrkanian
    Hyrkanian
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah,cyro crashes
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Zos' work around to the really bad in-combat bug they added to Cyrodiil last year. I am assuming you are not still in combat when you log back in.

Seriously, I have had this happen during peak times when approaching a very busy keep at fast speeds. When I slowed down after getting close to the keep I did not crash. Is this similar to what you are experiencing?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, we are aware of these issues on the PC EU server and are working on some changes to help with the crashing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE this is NOT EU lol. Read the posts man. It’s all NA
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭
    zos is not on the US server and not on NA
    @ZOS_BillE
  • Najarati
    Najarati
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE This has been happening to me on PC NA as well. Going to take a break until this is resolved. It's zero fun crashing right in the middle of a clash three and four times in an hour.