The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I keep crashing to desktop in Cyrodiil...

MaxJrFTW
MaxJrFTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
No cp bgs are unplayable since the patch, and on top of it the game keep crashing in cyrodiil. Fix your game plz. We're paying you for a product that doesn't even work.
"I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • HairyFairy
    HairyFairy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saaaaaame
    Hello darkness my old friend

HairyFairy- MagNB
    Scary-Fairy- MagDK
    HairyFairy's Kitty- StamNB
    Your a Lizard Hairy- MagSorc
    Jarl HairyFairy- StamDK
    Lord HairyFairy- MagPlar
    Craazy Fairy- StamSorc
    HairyFairy The Colossus - StamPlar
    Thanos Ender of Worlds - Stamcro
    Necro-*** - Magcro
  • Courdisy
    Courdisy
    Same, crashed 4 times in an hour and i see people all over cyrodiil freeze mid run and then fade away
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just had my 3rd crash today. Good stuff!
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • hellhound223
    hellhound223
    ✭✭✭
    I’m having the same issue. I’ve crashed to desktop three separate times today, all around Fort Ash. I’ve fought through terrible lag there with all three factions converging and even when I get booted, I don’t ever crash like this.

Edit: Just crashed for the fourth time in about an hour, this time at Fort Glademist. I guess the game doesn’t want me in Cyro today...
    Edited by hellhound223 on August 19, 2019 5:52PM
    PC-NA
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if it has anything to do with whatever they screwed with to do the "Added protection against a crash that could occur when interacting with siege weapons in Cyrodiil." they mentioned. I found it weird as I don't think I ever crashed while on siege. Its usually while moving toward or away from a fight. Now, loading screens on siege? Sure.
    Edited by technohic on August 19, 2019 5:54PM
  • O-Los_Zulis
    O-Los_Zulis
    ✭✭✭
    All my crashes have been by the front door of BRK and I had over 4 crash reports so far.

Tyger Blue Eyes

"My words mean nothing if you never listen."

-=15+ Toons=- cp1300+ Master Crafter+ 12+AD 1DC 1EP=-

• colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brk crashes, had 2 already I believe both was main gate.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4 today. 5, back to back crashes.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on August 19, 2019 6:56PM
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    same problem all eu server crashing
  • Ethardt
    Ethardt
    ✭✭✭
    same
    REMOVE FACTION LOCK
    PC/EU
    twitch.tv/ethardt
  • Warpig6Delta
    Warpig6Delta
    ✭✭✭
    Same, been crashing straight to desktop, never has happened before this. Glad I'm not the only one.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, we are aware of these issues on the PC EU server and are working on some changes to help with the crashing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • hellhound223
    hellhound223
    ✭✭✭
    I’m on PC-NA, so it’s happening to both servers. Seems like a lot of people in PC-NA Kaal are having the problem.
    PC-NA
  • vulcuran2
    vulcuran2
    Soul Shriven
    BillE are you aware its doing on the na side too
  • vulcuran2
    vulcuran2
    Soul Shriven
    my friend has crashed 6 times and I have 4 times
  • GWishy
    GWishy
    Soul Shriven
    Suffered game crash during Elsweyr dragon fight.

Also seeing graphics texture issues since 5.1.6 update - e.g. western road in Elseweyr is blurred with no features. Creatures seem to be standing slightly below the surface of the ground, instead of on top of it.

Am a member of 3 guilds, but cannot send messages to 3rd guild.
  • DarkHero1989
    DarkHero1989
    ✭✭✭
    This is ALSO on the NA server ZOS.i crashed 10 times total today in Cyro. Please FIX! PvP is literally unplayable
    @Skooma_Lord1989

-Lord Ra'Jhirr,
    Lord of Anequina.Grand Overlord to the Ebonheart Pact, and loyal servant of Alkosh
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭
    Im doing this report to tell about the NA server. The game is still crashing, specially when we approach to a zerg. And as you can see in the screen shots of the chat zone, others people are complaining.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/002/277/625/full/Desktop_19-08-2019_19-55-59-449.jpg?1566255596

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/002/277/627/full/Desktop_19-08-2019_19-55-56-479.jpg?1566255657

• Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we dont speak about the EU but NA SERVER grrrrr
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    8 crashes today
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and i am back on Deshan after 10min to log in back game

Well movie time for me, that was a hell of a day and i dont need this.

BG : penalty 12 times since yesterday
    Cyro : 8 crash now, lag totally insane for the first time ever for me, and i dont want to test the queue to re enter Cyro

My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • Anomander72
    Anomander72
    ✭✭
    At least half a dozen crashes in BGs today, North American server.
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    As posted here, we are aware of these issues on the PC EU server and are working on some changes to help with the crashing.

It`s not just EU, I just had two crashes in a row on PC NA, the second time while I was trying to log back in Cyro.

Something you did in today's patch has borked things even worse than before.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE PC/NA as well. If it matters I was playing approximately 10 hours ago when it first happened and then got back in and multiple people also reported crashes. Then it happened twice more and I gave up.
    Edited by Vapirko on August 20, 2019 12:51AM
  • hellhound223
    hellhound223
    ✭✭✭
    I just crashed to desktop twice in five minutes and am calling it quits for the night. Before that it had been a few hours—I had turned off most of my addons and hoped that would fix it, and it might have for a bit, but I guess it didn’t last.
    PC-NA
  • Wycks
    Wycks
    ✭✭✭✭
    So even the bug report window crashes after the game crashes.

A+ programming as usual.
    The numbers thing is always going to be there, but it’s more down to player skill and there are ways through ability choice to configure a group to be stronger vs. large groups of people. - BRAIN WHEELER - 2012 - LOL
  • Warpig6Delta
    Warpig6Delta
    ✭✭✭
    I've been crashing to desktop constantly all day moderator, read the posts instead of closing all of them...
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too have been crashing constantly to desktop while in cyrodiil. This did not occur at all to me in patch 5.1.5 but ever since patch 5.1.6 it has been occurring frequently, again in cyrodiil.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware the crashing issue is affecting both PC-EU and PC-NA megaservers. This is still being investigated at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    To be clear its the game client crashing, not just getting kicked out of Cyro.
    Joke to be honest.
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>