The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game Crashing when writing lengthy message to customer support.

JusticeForJilarga
JusticeForJilarga
✭✭✭
Does anyone elses game crash on the Xbox One when writing a lengthy (About 45-90 words) message to customer support using the inbuilt tools?
Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    does it crash or just disconnect you, i have a problem of being disconnected often when using customer support or zone chat?
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Crash. Instantly. No Ear discomfort sound Xbox games usually do when crashing.
    Edited by JusticeForJilarga on August 18, 2019 6:20PM
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JusticeForJilarga

Have you tried the basic crash troubleshooting in order to resolve this specific crash?

You can find our crash troubleshooting in the article below.

What do I do if The Elder Scrolls Online is crashing on Xbox One?

If these steps do not help or you still cannot open a ticket please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • PoppyActually
    PoppyActually
    Soul Shriven
    My wife and I both play, and both of us have been having game crashes for many weeks now. Straight to desktop the instant you hit Submit. I can tell you that we frequently have to restart our consoles because we get stuck in load screens alot, or because of horrendous lag. We restart the console and even unplug it for a minute and log back in. Periodically we go to Advanced Network settings and clear the DNS 3 times. Each time we are finished playing we chose the QUIT option for the app, not just turn off the console. When we start the game, we don't use the home screen, we go to My Apps and Games and start it there.
    In the troubleshooting link in the above post, you are directed to instructions for removing a game to free up space. In other words there are no instructions on how to reload the game to complete the troubleshooting.
  • Xruptor
    Xruptor
    ✭✭
    Glad I'm not the only one getting this bug.