The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't see Top of Head

Red_Feather
Red_Feather
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
When i go to change appearance the character's head is going off top of screen. I cannot figure out how to see what I'm changing, like hairstyles. Is there a special setting affecting this.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Red_Feather

Are you currently playing ESO in full screen or while windowed?

What resolution do you have ESO set to?

Try changing the resolution of ESO in the video settings and see if your characters head is still being cut off.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am playing fullscreen and have tried different resolutions. Here is what it looks like, trying to change hairstyle.

akh2580izsg6.jpg
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Red_Feather

Thank you for posting the screenshot of your character. It appears that your characters head is not being cut off, but instead the top UI bar is overlapping to hide the top of your characters head.

Do you have any other characters which are shorter that this happens to as well?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Red_Feather

Thank you for posting the screenshot of your character. It appears that your characters head is not being cut off, but instead the top UI bar is overlapping to hide the top of your characters head.

Do you have any other characters which are shorter that this happens to as well?

I found out that if I crouch I can change hairstyles more easily. Maybe it is my character height.

edit: My wood elf is shorter and I can change their hair fine. I guess it is character height related.

Edited by Red_Feather on August 20, 2019 12:04AM