Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PCNA infinite loading screens?

vgabor
vgabor
✭✭✭✭✭
Multiple times occurring today, that after location change (porting to group member, entering delve, etc) I'm stuck with an infinite loading screen and have to restart the game. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t even make it into the game. I timed out at the “requesting character load” screen. So my wife dragged me to a home and garden show instead. Now she’s glaring at me because I’ve got my face in my phone instead of answering “what do you think of this?” For the 50th time today. Thanks zeni!

:D
    Edited by Reverb on August 10, 2019 8:32PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @vgabor

Removing your add-ons may help improve the loading time when teleporting or traveling.
    1. Exit the game
    2. Navigate to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live in windows explorer
    3. Rename Addons to Addons.old
    4. Rename SavedVariables to SavedVariables.old
    5. Check in-game to see if the if the issues persist.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post