Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC EU - can't log in or keep getting logged off during zone transitions

Itacira
Itacira
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this the usual nonsense with backed up servers that happens to jinxed individual players here and there or are there other people experiencing this and is this a broader issue ?
PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is my opinion that you are placed into a queuing system whenever you receive a Zone splash screen.

I don't understand the disconnect effect or how it relates. It seems to be a deliberate outcome, in certain situations; e.g. too many players.

So yes, other players have experienced and reported this problem.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Itacira

Are you still running into disconnections when zoning?

If so, please let us know if any specific error message is coming up when this happens.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE So far it's been working again and I didn't think to screencap the messages (there were different ones). Will do if (when) it starts again.
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE
    yodvl5beheu4.png
    One such messages (they've been known to change when i keep insisting on loging in)
    Edited by Itacira on August 9, 2019 10:18AM
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been receiving that too, even during off-hours and in low-population zones. I went 3-4 months without any issue, but it's been all over the place this week. Can't do any content that lasts more than 30 minutes or requires zoning.

I've had this before, and it would sometimes go away for days and then come back.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't log iiiiiiin agaaaaaaaaaaaain

@ZOS_BillE

gtavag7up1xn.png

Also, when I insist, sometimes it does that (and no, it's not someone else logged into my account, it's just the game logging me in, but not logging me in) :

84ddneddngm1.png
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Itacira

How frequently are these disconnections happening?

Are you always in a specific zone or area when getting disconnected?

Rebooting your home router can help if these disconnections are happening often enough that the game is becoming unplayable. If there is a specific zone where you get disconnected, try traveling to a different area to see if performance improves.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post