The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4: Skills not working, random load screens in dungeons.

SpiderKnight
SpiderKnight
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been on for a few hours now and I'm seeeing these issues a lot this morning, I've tried 2 controllers and both have same issue, I can see my character doing the animation or trying to do it but they're like suppressed, not out of resources either, things like cloak, bound aegis, vigor are a few of them. I can't notice any lag though. The load screens in dungeons I haven't seen before today.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SpiderKnight

Could you try switching to a different character or trying a character on a different megaserver?

Doing this will help determine if the skill issues are specific to that character or whether the issue is something else depending on if it happens on a different megaserver.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @SpiderKnight

Could you try switching to a different character or trying a character on a different megaserver?

Doing this will help determine if the skill issues are specific to that character or whether the issue is something else depending on if it happens on a different megaserver.

It was happening most of the day, haven't (and won't) tried today, but it was at least 3 characters I tried it on. I won't try on another server either, guess we'll never know, it'll be forgotten...but how's that any different than any other day with any other issue in ESO?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SpiderKnight

Knowing more details on the circumstances leading to your skills not working is helpful in figuring out what the cause might be. If only one of your character was having issues with skill animations it may indicate the character is in a bugged state. Since multiple characters on your account are having skill issues and loading problems, the problem could be lag or connection related.

If you are still encountering an issue with skills not functioning today, you can try power-cycling your home router and see if doing so improves the situation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post