Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NOT recieved CROWNS from STORE

Figerion
Figerion
Hi, I have problem - I didn't recieved Crowns and I already wrote to support but no answer... :o:s:'(

On Wednesday I bought Elsweyr - at first I found that on this website is some problem with payment method with MasterCard... I asked my bank, but not problem from my side, I also bought something in another shop to test. Then I created PayPal account and I bought Elsweyr - I recieved it immediately.

I bought crowns on Friday - I made payment trough PayPal. I recieved confirmation, my bank blocked money for Zenimax and money are still blocked for them a I didn't recieved Crowns! Yesterday I wrote to Support, but still no answer...

I tried to buy smaller amount of Crowns now if that previous money are too much for Zenimax, but it's the same...

I want Crowns in this discount period. So what to do? Do you have any experience?

Thank you for any help....

Edit: I moved this question to another Forum (I don't know how to delete it here...)
Edited by Figerion on July 30, 2019 9:11AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Figerion

Please check your inbox for details on your current support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Figerion
    Figerion
    Sweet Zenimax!!!!

More then 1 week and no Crowns, no help...

I called with my bank = no problem.
    I communicate with PayPal = no problem.
    I communicate with Zenimax = no communication....... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:disappointed:

In my PayPal transaction is clearly written:

This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when Zenimax Online Studio completes your order.

What do you need more, Zenimax?????