Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Can't connect to the store or to my account

Partomax
Partomax
✭✭✭
Every other tab works fine including the forums but every time I click account or store I get a white screen saying:

"This site can’t be reached account.elderscrollsonline.com refused to connect.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"

In firefox I get a similar error but since it's in a foreign language and it has quite a bit of (useless) text I will not be copy pasting it here. This is especially upsetting because I want to purchase Elsweyr and an ESO+ subscription and I do not trust steam regarding ESO.

Any help is appreciated :) also browsers keep telling me that it might be a problem with the website itself but I want to be sure since I'm on a time crunch and all, thanks a lot
PC/EU - This is a signature
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Partomax

There was some server maintenance earlier that may have affected your ability to access the account website.

Are you still having issues now accessing account.elderscrollsonline.com?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Partomax

There was some server maintenance earlier that may have affected your ability to access the account website.

Are you still having issues now accessing account.elderscrollsonline.com?

I am no longer having any issues connecting, thank you very much ^^ I've also purchased the new chapter and am enjoying it a lot!
    PC/EU - This is a signature