Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twilight Matriarch Dying All of a Sudden

KingHaggard
KingHaggard
Soul Shriven
While I was completing the quest "The First Step" in Reaper's March, I ran into what I am assuming is a bug. Since about halfway through that quest, my Twilight Matriarch has been dying within a minute of being summoned, despite there being no enemies around to attack it. I'm not really sure what's going on. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I observed a spontaneous despawn of that pet as I walked in the southern part of Craglorn, while doing nothing special.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adernath wrote: »
    I observed a spontaneous despawn of that pet as I walked in the southern part of Craglorn, while doing nothing special.

Yes, I know that spot in Craglorn, near the gate to Bangkorai. I lose my familiar on my sorc and even my stamblade loses her non-combat pet there sometimes.
    Edited by katanagirl1 on July 29, 2019 5:08AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• LuckyLuke
    LuckyLuke
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this becomes a feature when pet toons are standing around hot spots like crafting tables
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It appears as though all those emails to ZOS support have finally paid off. Can we get this expanded to all pets everywhere for every player soon?
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    There is another area that is notorious for despawning pets. It's in Alcaire Castle in Stormhaven. I've noticed it many times, on different characters over the years. It just is something I keep in mind if I'm running a pet-character through there, that it's almost a given that it will despawn when you cross certain spots in the floor. Unfortunately, this does happen in some places, and it is not clear exactly why.