The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bluescreen Crash on PC/NA

StormRaven
System Specs:
GPU: nVidia GTX1080 Ti
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K
Memory: 16GB
HDD: 2TB on ESO Installed Drive (20TB across all installed drives)

Over the last couple of days (First time played on PC since last patch) I've been experiencing bluescreens after playing ESO for about 10 - 20 minutes. The blue screen errors seem to alternate between MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and KERNEL DATA IN PAGE. On the PTS the crashes have occured in Wrothgar and Malestrom Arena. On the regular server I've only been able to verify that the crash occurs in Auridon. I've checked in other games (Witcher 3, Ultra settings; Batman Arkham Knight, Ultra settings, Elite Dangerous, Ultra Settings; Mechwarrior Online, Ultra Settings) and have not had this issue.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I would suggest running a check on the harddrive in question. Also on wherever your pagefile is. That sounds like it's actually a hardware issue,b but, if you're using multiple drives for different things, you might not notice the issue on a game installed elsewhere. I have had harddrives give out on me, and that sounds a whole lot like what happened the last time one did.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @StormRaven

As suggested above, the blue screen PC crashes you're getting in ESO may be a hardware issue. If you need further assistance you can open a ticket with customer support so they can look into possible culprits.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post