Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO plus, no crowns

GeekReaper
GeekReaper
✭✭
I just got elswyer and trying to get back into this game on xbox one x, so i subbed to eso plus, but i didnt get my 1650 crowns i was supposed to get. Did i do something wrong? or is this a bug?
Somewhere someone is practicing, if you are not and you should meet, you will lose.
  • GeekReaper
    GeekReaper
    ✭✭
    It's been a couple of days now and i put in a ticket and still havent received my eso plus crowns What the heck. Is there a number i can call??
    Somewhere someone is practicing, if you are not and you should meet, you will lose.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GeekReaper

After purchasing an ESO Plus membership on console, you should be aware that there can be a delay between 24-72 hours for the included crowns to be applied to your account. Make sure to exit the game completely and log back in to see the update to your crown balance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GeekReaper
    GeekReaper
    ✭✭
    its been days and many emails later and still no crowns, they are requiring all sorts of screen shots and stuff through emails and days later still nothing. Why is it so hard to get what im owed?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GeekReaper

Could you provide us with your ticket number?

We can look into how your current ticket is being handled.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to open a ticket and then go to the support site and edit it because it won’t allow you to describe the issue.

Expect to reply to 2-6 emails.
    Been this way for years and they seem satisfied with it.

They may ask you for proof of purchase. I try each year to see if it’s been fixed...last 30 days...nope since console release.

It’s not just you
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on July 30, 2019 12:14AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501