Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trapped in Craglorn / Frequent Crashing on Fast-Travel

LukosCreyden
LukosCreyden
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
PS4/EU

I seem to be trapped in Craglorn. Whenever I try to travel to a trial or my house, the game crashes on the loading screen. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone know how I can escape?
Edited by LukosCreyden on July 17, 2019 9:48PM
Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UPDATE: Got out of Craglorn. I then tried to fast travel to a trial from Greenshade and crashed again.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LukosCreyden

Is your character now trapped in Greenshade?

Clearing the local save data can help with allowing your character to load in if you are crashing when doing so.

To delete save data on the PlayStation 4:
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
    2. Go to Application Saved Data.
    3. Click on Saved Data in System Storage
    4. Select "Delete"
    5. Select The Elder Scrolls Online.
    6. Place ticks next to ESO Save Data.
    7. Select [Delete] and then select [OK] to confirm your decision.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • rustle911
    rustle911
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE
    1. This is not new
    2. This is not an application save data issue. I have had similar issues with load screens freezing while fast traveling since the Summerset launch, most notably when traveling to Anvil wayshrine. Since Elsweyr, this has become a minimum of once per greater than one hour session to random locations whether it be a trial or wayshrine. Happens to random characters very frequently. I have gone so far as delete all ESO data from my PS4 and completely reinstall the game only for it to happen again 30 minutes into a session. The only remedy is to restart the game and try again, usually met with success at least in my scenario.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else tired of deleting your saved game data and it not changing anything??

It's a clear sign at the moment that they don't really know how to fix their game.

Zenimax Customer Service/Technical support be like...

n0yk88qclk3b.jpg