Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Scammed on the 7th, need response to my ticket

PizzaCat82
PizzaCat82
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I sent mail and have chat logs with the scammer that shows his intention to scam.
My ticket # is # 190708-000375
I've responded 4 times looking for updates.

Thanks
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @PizzaCat82

You can check your forum inbox as we've sent you an update regarding ticket #190708-000375.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And how is this ZOS GM's fault again, @PizzaCat82?

You're aware that it's a "buyer beware" market when buying crowns for gold, right?

ZOS's policy is that they normally do not compensate players for in-game trade or mail scams.

Next time use a trusted seller or the crown broker house set up on Discord.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You're aware that it's a "buyer beware" market when buying crowns for gold, right?

ZOS's policy is that they normally do not compensate players for in-game trade or mail scams.

Can you link me to that policy?
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did that not sound fishy with him saying he made a mule to sell crates on?
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31228/~/what-can-i-do-if-i-have-been-scammed-in-the-elder-scrolls-online?
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How did that not sound fishy with him saying he made a mule to sell crates on?

This was after I sent the money, via Mail, with all the requirements such as "Gold for Crowns" in the title and exactly what I wanted (30 crates)

The moment I saw that I reported him and started taking screenshots, but 1. You can't take a screenshot of already sent mail, and 2. Apparently ZOS wants in game agreements, not messenger.

It was also 1AM when he finally got around to it, and I was tired and had to work the next day. I figured even if there were red flags, It'd be an open and shut case of scamming and ZOS would refund my money (as they've done to others in the past)

2 Weeks later and I'm still waiting.
    KerinKor wrote: »
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31228/~/what-can-i-do-if-i-have-been-scammed-in-the-elder-scrolls-online?

I feel like that's more of a cover your ass kind of thing since they don't want to get sued for someone scamming. In reality they've often helped with lost items, or people getting scammed before. If I had known it would be this frustrating for them to do anything, I would have not have made that trade in the first place.