Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Xbox One 15gb patch ?

UncleJim
UncleJim
I'm currently downloading a 15.12 GB patch on my xbox.
Does anybody know what update this is as i cant find any news about it
thanks
  • aquiella
    aquiella
    ✭✭✭
    i would like to know as well because I don't recall any mention of a patch due out for today.
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maintenance for the week of July 15:
    • [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
    • [IN PROGRESS] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
    • [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

If it is already dowloading, this could be a quick maintenance, patchnotes are normaly provided after patch.
    Edited by sdtlc on July 15, 2019 9:49AM
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • UncleJim
    UncleJim
    it's downloaded but cant check version till after maintenance
    thanks for reply
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t wait to find out what they’ve broken now :-)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The maintenance should now be complete on both NA and EU servers. Please let us know if you run into any issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE been asked by a few guild mates why so big on Xbox?

Pre Downloading artefacts/future content? Or does this include bug fixes for the lag etc since Elyswer?

Patch notes mention guild finder fixes but did we have confirmation it was that impacting performance even on console?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need to download this after about 27 days so I can try to log in and confirm the 5 months celebration day of my completely stuck Xbox EU account, I know very well it's not any problem since the majority of players don't have the log in issue.
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_BillE , this morning I logged in to get the daily reward and upgrade riding skill but I noticed there is no item name for any of my slottable items (I haven't checked the other items as was rushing to go to work). This is after the 15gb patch:-

yyz3ixvtf07p.jpg

Edited by veroxiousvemo on July 16, 2019 12:09AM
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Beardimus

I don't have information as to why the Xbox patch is 15 GB compared to the smaller sizes for PS4 and PC. The patch should only contain fixes for what is listed in the patch notes here.

@veroxiousvemo

Have you tried power-cycling your Xbox to see if the missing item name is just a temporary issue?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • UncleJim
    UncleJim
    Hi @ZOS_BillE , this morning I logged in to get the daily reward and upgrade riding skill but I noticed there is no item name for any of my slottable items (I haven't checked the other items as was rushing to go to work). This is after the 15gb patch:-

yyz3ixvtf07p.jpg

I get this after every update . I just do a hard reset on my Xbox (hold Xbox guide button then select reset console)
    turning off instant-on solves a lot of problems as well
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_BillE and @UncleJim,

It's back to normal now. Thank you!
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Beardimus

I don't have information as to why the Xbox patch is 15 GB compared to the smaller sizes for PS4 and PC. The patch should only contain fixes for what is listed in the patch notes here.

@veroxiousvemo

Have you tried power-cycling your Xbox to see if the missing item name is just a temporary issue?

@ZOS_BillE
    Why hasn’t Goliath pummeling bash been adjusted in these notes??! When will the finally be?? Because it’s still absurdly broken on Xbox
    Edited by frostz417 on July 18, 2019 12:17AM