The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Suspended for Scamming- Haven't scammed anyone???

Irenic
Irenic
Soul Shriven
I tried to log in today and got a message that my account had been suspended. Thought it was a bug so I restarted my game and received the same message. I checked my email and saw this

n7ipcb277p4b.png

I know for a fact that I have never scammed a player, not once. So now I can't log in, for no reason and gold is being taken from me, for no reason. All of the gold I have earned is through my guild trader from grinding set items, motifs, and materials. I have not been provided with any screenshot or the original ticket of whomever it was that reported me, but it's been made clear that some type of auto report/ban system is being used because if my account was actually reviewed it would be made clear that I haven't scammed anyone. I want to participate in the event and can't for 72 hours now for literally no reason. I have submitted a ticket, but based on what I have read on the forums it takes a very long time to receive a reply. This is ridiculous. I don't know how it's acceptable to suspend players without making sure the report is fair and true. I'm being punished for something I did not do and would like my account suspension to be repealed. I don't sink hours upon hours and my money into this game just to be wrongfully suspended. Please review my account over and explain to me why I'm being suspended for something I did not do.

Ticket number: 190704-002764

Thank you

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried opening up a ticket? I do not know if that is the appropriate means but I do know it is not the forums.

However, I do find it odd they tell you that you did something but do not tell you what you actually did.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Have you tried opening up a ticket? I do not know if that is the appropriate means but I do know it is not the forums.

However, I do find it odd they tell you that you did something but do not tell you what you actually did.

"This account has violated the Code of Conduct by Scamming"

pretty vague but it is there
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Irenic
    Irenic
    Soul Shriven
    I have opened up a ticket. Only reason I'm posting on the forums is because dozens of people on the forums have complained about the response time on tickets, either receiving an extremely delayed or no response. At this point, I'm just desperate for an answer and feel like my time and money means nothing to them if I can be a loyal ESO plus member, sink hours and thousands of dollars into a game and just be suspended for no reason. So now at this point its just me begging for them to review my account instead of auto-suspending me for something I didn't do and taking money away from me. Aren't things like this reviewed or regulated? This is insane to me.

• ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    This thread has been closed for discussing disciplinary actions. If you have questions or concerns about an in-game disciplinary action, please follow the instructions found here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/39145/ . We cannot assist with in-game violations on the forums.
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on July 4, 2019 3:57PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.