The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't purchase Grand Psijic Villa pre-furnished option.

RivenEsq
RivenEsq
✭✭✭✭
I received the Grand Psijic Villa last year for participating in the Summerset community event. As a result of that, I do not have the ability to purchase the pre-furnished option for the house. I am not a very creative person, and I love this house, but I can't really use it if I don't have any furnishings in it. It is my understanding that it is 3,750 additional crowns over the 15,000 listed price of the house. I'd happily pay that, or even the full 18,750 crown price for the home + furnishings, but I do not have the option to do that in-game, and the house is only available for another 8 hours. Is there any way for me to do this? If not, it is really disappointing that, because I participated in an in-game event, I am precluded from purchasing the option I would want, given the choice, even when that option involves me happily giving ZOS my money for it.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Cheers,
Ryan "RivenEsq" Reynolds
CEO & Founder of [KG] Knight Gaming
@RivenEsq
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No guarantees, but you can try an Online Support ticket, @RivenEsq.

Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here.

Just curious ... why did you wait so long before asking this question?

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 1, 2019 1:40PM
  • RivenEsq
    RivenEsq
    ✭✭✭✭
    No guarantees, but you can try an Online Support ticket, @RivenEsq.

Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here.

Just curious ... why did you wait so long before asking this question?

Thanks for the advice. I submitted a ticket in game last night, because I can't press "Log In" from the support page for some reason, but I didn't receive an email confirmation number for the ticket. If it helps the Zenimax community managers reading this, my account name is @RivenEsq, the same as my forum name (PC/NA).

Regarding the timing of this post, I only realized it was for sale on Saturday afternoon while browsing the crown store, and tried to figure out how to purchase the pre-furnished option before eventually coming here. It didn't show up in that featured pop-up window they do for the Crown Store, probably because I already owned it. I tried tweeting at them initially when I wasn't able to actually log in to file a ticket online. The forums were my last resort after not getting a response the other ways. Hopefully they can work up some GM magic at this point, though, because it is no longer available in-game that I can see.
    Cheers,
    Ryan "RivenEsq" Reynolds
    CEO & Founder of [KG] Knight Gaming
    @RivenEsq
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RivenEsq

We have sent you an update on the support ticket you've started.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post